|Item Weight||653 g|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 5 x 11 cm|
How to use?
1. Firmly grasp the grip handles with one hand and swing lever to full open position., put the opener over the bottle until it stops in the exact position.
2. Grip the bottle neck firmly with the grip handles, slowly bring the lever up and return to closed position, the screw has been driven fully into the cork and is ready to pull the cork.
3. Keep a firm grip on the bottle neck with the handles and slowly lift the lever back to the open position.
4. Take the cork out of the bottle.
Revert to finished method:
1. Firstly bring the lever back to closed position.
2. Grasp the cork with the handles and swing the lever into the open position.
3. Catch the cork which falls from black screw in the palm of your hands.
Our wine bottle opener is quality-made with durable metal parts, so you won't be replacing it anytime soon. It's a sleek and stylish addition to any bar or kitchen, whether you're an avid oenophile or just like a nice glass of Pinot with dinner!
Comes beautifully presented in a lined box. A classy gift for a wedding, bridal shower, bnirthday & more!
1. Easy to use / little force
2. Includes handy foil cutter
3. Durable construction
4. Easy-grip rubberized handles
5. Sleek & stylish-looking
6.Beautifully boxed for storage / gifting
If a product purchased by you proves to be defective or not to your reasonable satisfaction, you can return the product within fourteen (14) days of receipt to the following address 33, Mobolaji Johnson Avenue, Oregun Industrial Layout, Lagos, Nigeria. In such event, we will exchange the defective product with an identical or similar product of same value. We shall not Refund payments made.
Cost of shipping is based on the size and weight of items. Charges will be listed on the product's description page. Your order will have an estimated arrival date and after your item has shipped from our warehouse, we will reach out to you directly to schedule delivery appointment.